Sunday, November 13, 2011

15th Week Update and Belly Pic!

I can't believe I'm 15 weeks!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------
Symptoms: Not sure if it's from the pregnancy but my minor cold is still here.  Cramps here and there as usual but nothing else...I'm waiting for the first signs of baby movement...maybe in the next month??
Mood: I'm pretty much the same as I was pre-pregnancy except I get really tired after 4pm and either need to just do nothing on the couch or nap.
Cravings: Still nothing....I'm hungry more often...nothing new.
Bump Measurement: 30.75 inches (growth of .25 inches since last week)
Weight: 91 lbs (1 lb increase since last week...but I was 91 lbs a few weeks ago so....)
----------------------
November 13, 2011....week 15!!!
Week 3 vs Week 15!
We will finally have our first OB visit this on Tuesday and will get to hear the baby's heatbeat for the first time!!! Can't wait to update on that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment