Sunday, November 27, 2011

17th Week Update and Belly Pic!



Symptoms: I was really tired this week...kind of like back in the first trimester...I guess it's a sign that baby is growing a lot???  I've fallen asleep watching TV after dinner pretty much every night this week!!!
Mood: Tired again....
Cravings: I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth doing a 'cravings' section anymore HAHA I'm still not craving anything....just eating as usual...maybe a little more often but nothing unusual!
Bump Measurement: 31.25 inches (.25 of an inch gain since last week)
Weight: 91 lbs (hmm I lost a lbs?  HAHA told you my weight fluctuates!)
17 weeks!!!!
Look how ROUND I am!! LOL!!!
week 3 vs week 17!!!
Less than a week before our next ultrasound!!! We also booked our 3D ultrasound too!! It will be on January 21st aka my birthday week!!!!! The next 2 months is going to go by fast I hope...with Christmas celebrations, ultrasounds and birthday dinners...I can't wait for January to come so we can start our nursery and registry and planning for the baby shower in April!!! BRING ON 2012!!!

4 comments:

  1. i feel like you're going to be those girls who just gain in the front! almost half way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA yup! That's what my OB told me. She said that I'm not going to gain weight in my bum/thighs/face at all (THANK GOD!!) and that I will only have a belly and once I give birth it will all disappear! SOO close to 1/2 way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy!!! That is exactly what my OB told me too!! (just gain in the tummy and the weight would be gone almost instantly!!) So far we are proving them right! haha You look amazing, and the front view pic blows me away! Love it.... and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how perfectly round your belly is!!! You are positively glowing!!!

    ReplyDelete