Monday, September 5, 2011

Things We've Done Since We Found Out We're Expecting - Photoblog!

So since Ed and I found out we were pregnant on Aug 22 we've done a few things I'd like to share! 
I went out to get a Pregnancy Journal right away...still need to
get started with it but I need to print out photos first! 
I picked up these books for Ed....and a few new ones for myself as well!



This is what we gave my parents when we told them we were pregnant!
A photo frame about Grandkids and a card that said Congratulations
On Your Grandchild! The envelope had Grandma and 
Grandpa Wu on it!!!
And this is what we gave my in-laws when we announced
to them that we're pregnant!  A cute onesie and a baby bottle!

Yup I'm taking FULL advantage of VIP parking at malls everywhere!!!!!
We went to Baby's World to check out strollers and cribs!!
Ed wanted price points on both these big ticket items....
time to save up $ and start thinking about our baby registry!

4 comments:

  1. OK so baby shopping! So exciting! If you are planning on having your kids close together it's worth getting a stroller that is able to fit 2. I found that having a single stroller with 2 kids 2 years apart sucked I barely used it. Elli needed to be contained. I wish I would have gotten one of those cribs then turns into a toddler bed and then a single bed. I was given a crib though. Change tables I had one NEVER USED it. I had one of those big baby bath tubs which are cute but very hard to store when not in use I wish I would have gotten a small one that went in my bath tub instead of the kitchen sink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I forgot to add I hated having a diaper bag! I will forever have a backpack with 3 zipper compartment. WAY easier using a backpack! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips Jamie!!! Ed already decided we're getting those cribs that convert into a bed....makes sense and that way it would be worth the money getting a nicer hard wood one! MUCH sturdier! And I never thought about the stroller thing....we'll keep that in mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree about the backpack...then you aren't juggling with the baby, random stuff and a diaper bag hanging from your shoulder...any backpack will do but with it on your back, you have free hands and it's out of the way! :)

    Not sure about the double stroller...I only have 1 baby at this point but when we have another my son will be walking...already he tries to get out of the stroller and cries when he can't get out so I'm not sure he would stay in a stroller much at age 2+

    Our crib was given to us and it's excellent. I plan on getting my son a big boy bed when we need the crib again for baby #2...they have the cutest little toddler beds at ikea. Though you'd have to purchase yet another bed when they are much older like an actual twin sized bed so maybe the convertible crib to bed is a good thing if they'll get use out of it until they move out! haha..

    ReplyDelete