Tuesday, September 6, 2011

8th Week Update and Belly Pic!!

WEEK 8!!!
September 6th marked the beginning of my 8th week of pregnancy! It was also the day I went back to work...plus I have my first Doctor's appointment after work as well! I'm really tired right now (it's 7:30pm) but I need to wait it out til at least 9 so I don't get up at like 3am and can't go back to sleep!!!  It was hard being at work today and not telling EVERYONE in the staffroom that I'm expecting! I've told the teacher I work directly with and also the teacher I worked with last year but other than that...no one knows yet! The principal will be away for a few weeks and I was going to tell her first thing this morning but obviously I couldn't....I might have to tell the Vice Principal tomorrow since he's covering for her while she's gone.  I just don't want the 'boss' to hear it from other people before me telling them in person! 

Symptoms: All the physical pain has kind of died down...but I think it's mostly because my body has gotten used to being achy all the time??  Still tired all the time and want to sleep a lot.
Mood: Just a tad bit irritated from time to time because I'm so tired and sometimes when the cramps get a little worse it's annoying. I won't be getting my monthly visits from Aunt Flo for the next few months but the cramps sure have stayed and sometimes they're making sure I know of their presence! I'm also starting to realllllly annoyed with being hungry ALL the time.  I wake up most nights with my stomach growling but I'm SO tired that I can't even MAKE anything to eat....so I've been drinking down big glasses of hot milk.
Cravings: Still just pretty much any food.  Mostly I've been eating mashed potatoes, bok choy/corn/peas and chicken breasts LOADED with gravy...this has become my FAVOURITE dish! Been way to tired to even TRY coming up with a new dish...or wanting to get out to do grocery shopping!! 
Bump Measurement: (this is a new thing I'm adding!):28 inches around where the belly button is!!!
-------------- 
7th week versus 8th week!!!  Getting thicker!! My pants fit snug now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment