Tuesday, September 13, 2011

7th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 7!!!

So as I mentioned in my post about our ultrasound...our baby is actually not as far along as I had thought.  We are now in our 7th week!!!!
Symptoms: I'm still tired but I'm not even sure if it's all because of being pregnant really because I went back to work last week and just having to get up at 6:30 every morning is probably throwing me off after having 2 months off.  Not as crampy or sore anymore.  My boobs are still steadily growing but in less pain!  Less bloated now...thank goodness!
Mood: I'm still tired but that's basically it.  Just need a lot of sleep.
Cravings: I'm actually not as hungry as the last 2 weeks.  No cravings of anything in particular...just sleep! 
Sept 6 versus Sept 13...I'm definitely LESS bloated HAHAH

1 comment: