Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!!!


I cannot believe it's already February!!!! This month is going to be HUGE for Ed and I.  We have so many baby things lined up to do.....

~I just signed up for our Prenatal Classes (they take place the last 2 weeks of this month)
~I just signed us up for cloth diapers from Happy Nappy (if anyone ever decides to go with them...PLEASE refer us....just give them my name...Daisy Go)...I'll do an actual blog post about it once we get our start up kit!! 
~Baby's bedding arrives this weekend!!
~We will go pick out the baby's nursery paint colours next week!!
~Our tenants are moving out by the 15th...which means we can clear out the future nursery once they're gone and move that stuff downstairs!!
~Once the room is cleared out...Ed starts PAINTING!!!!
~Our crib/change table arrives on the 25th!!!!
~Once the paint dries....we get to put up all the furniture!!! 
~Then in March....I finally get to decorate my baby's room and have my baby shower!!!
~Oh! I also have a maternity session booked for the first week of April too!!

YAY!! 

In other updates....
I went to work on Monday and had to leave by noon because I felt SO nauseous that I almost threw up! I'm not sick but I think I'm not getting enough sleep lately at all.  Baby Evelyn is NOCTURNAL!! She's up ALL night kicking inside and I don't really get to sleep much.  I've taken the last couple days off as well and just slept a lot.  Guess my body isn't letting me just 'suck it up' like I used to when I don't get a good night sleep.  I officially have sympathy for any woman who gets REAL morning sicknesses....I ALMOST threw up and it was HORRIBLE.  I can't imagine going through that everyday for a few months.  Kudos to those who have and handled it well!!!  I think I'm going to call my OB and let her know the changes in my sleep and how it's affecting me during the day/at work.  Hope it's nothing serious!  

3 comments:

  1. Did you sign up with Birth Transitions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did =) The Douglas College ones didn't have times that worked for us so we went with them for their Sunday sessions!

    ReplyDelete