Sunday, February 26, 2012

30th Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: I have totally started feeling mini contractions....if that's what they're called....and baby is moving around like CRAZY!! Moving around more so than kicking!  I guess she's starting to turn??
Mood: Same old self!!
Cravings: Fruits this week!!!!
Bump Measurement: 36.5 inches
Weight: 110 lbs
30 weeks!! 10 more to go!!!
3 weeks vs 30 weeks!!!

Nothing huge happening this week here! We will probably finally get around to painting the nursery this week and if that happens we will have the crib all set up right after the paint dries too! YAY!!! I just CANNOT wait to start doing the nursery!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are having Braxton Hicks!So excited to see your nursery pics! You look so beautiful grow baby grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really what they are you think?? I wasn't sure cuz last time I went to the doctor's she told me that Braxton Hicks happens more ON the belly??? And mine are like....well...down there LOL LIke mini contractions/quivers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiccups or braxton hicks. You should be able to tell the difference though.

    ReplyDelete