Sunday, February 19, 2012

29th Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: A bit more cramping in my legs than usual...
Mood: No unusual moods...getting more excited and feeling crunch time for getting the nursery started (we're almost done clearing out Ed's office and he's going to start taping up the room/walls off before he paints!!)
Cravings: Nothing much... 
Bump Measurement: 36 inches (grew .25 inches)
Weight: 110 lbs.  (didn't gain anything this week...)


29 weeks!! SO obvious that I'm pregnant now!! I love when random
people come up to me asking me when I'm due!!!
Still very ROUND!
Belly is starting to point down a bit....I guess from
here on out it'll start to 'droop'?
3 weeks vs 29 weeks!!!!! CRAZY!
I went to another doctor's appointment this week....I'm all cleared from the diabetes test (yay!!) and the doctor says that I'm totally healthy and that baby is doing great.  I really do know how lucky I am to have had such an easy pregnancy.  Not a lot of people get away with what I got...no issues ttc, no miscarriages, no throwing up, no nausea, no pain at all so far really.  I am REALLY lucky.  When I tell people about my pregnancy most reply with....'Well, you should have more then!'  LOL At this rate I totally want another baby!!!! 

Like I said above, baby's nursery is almost cleared out and Ed will probably start prepping the room for painting this week (he works 6 days a week right now 10 hours each so finding time AND energy for him to do anything around here is tough).  It'll get done! Can't wait to post about it when it's done!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We'll see if you still want another baby in the midst of labour ;p (apparently, you forget the pain over time though...?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe I'm banking on following my mom's footsteps....average of 30 min labour time for all 4 kids LOL!!! Here's hoping!!!!

    ReplyDelete