Sunday, February 12, 2012

28th Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: Not too much aside from bad sleep on most nights.  Although last week I felt cramps like I used to when it was that time of the month for a couple of days.
Mood: I'm pretty normal/happy these days!
Cravings: Still the sweets!
Bump Measurement: 35.75 inches (grew half an inch!) I've gained 11.75 inches so far this pregnancy!!!!
Weight: 110 lbs!!! (gained 2 lbs!) I've gained 25 lbs so far this pregnancy!!!
7 months!!
3 weeks vs 28 weeks!! 
I went for the diabetes test yesterday...it wasn't bad at all!!! The drink I got was clear...not orange like most people told me about.  The only thing I hated was the blood tests.....3 to be exact!! One before I drank the goop....another an hour later....and one more another hour after that.  The 2 hour wait wasn't bad either.  I was able to catch up on reading my pregnancy books and there were magazines in the lobby.  But ya it was not bad at ALL! 

1 comment:

  1. they must have changed the drink in the almost 3 years since I took mine, because when i asked if there was something else, they said no. Glad to hear it wasn't too bad. And only 2 hours?! That they've changed as well... I had to go for a one hour, and then a 3 hour! ick!

    ReplyDelete