Monday, March 19, 2012

33rd Week Update and Belly Pic!

Symptoms: SUPER TIRED again!! And my poor belly is SUPER itchy....a bit of rash starting up from scratching =(
Mood: A bit cranky these days because I'm so tired and my sleep just SUCKS! 
Cravings: Not much....VERY hungry often...especially in the middle of the night, which contributes to the sucky sleep! 
Bump Measurement: 37.75 inches (grew .25 inches) 
Weight: 112 lbs! Gained about 2 lbs!!
So today we finished up our prenatal classes!!! I also went to my last monthly doctors visit on Friday...moving on to bi-weekly visits now! 2 of those and then onto my weekly ones!! CRAZY! I'll only be seeing my doctor for 6 more times before my due date is here...hopefully I won't be overdue!!!  OH! And the doctor has confirmed that baby's head is down!!!!
The nursery is WELL on it's way....I will do a post about it soon....might do one sooner and then another one once it's all done!!  It's looking like a princess room for SURE!! LOVE IT!!!
33 weeks!!! 
week 3 vs week 33!!!!
7 more weeks to go (hopefully less!!)

2 comments:

  1. i heard that if your belly is really itchy, that means Evelyn has a lot of hair. =) Because when my auntie was pregnant with her daughters, she was really, really itchy and when her daughters were born, they had a lot of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? I've NEVER heard of that!! I had hair and so did all my siblings...and apparently Ed and all his siblings had hair too so I'm thinking she will too!! I like hair on newborn babies hehehe

    ReplyDelete