Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Inspiration Boards for GIRLS!

So I promised that I'd post some inspiration photos for baby GIRL nurseries and here they are!! These are my favourites!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE little chandeliers and wall art!!! Baby fever continues!!!! June needs to come fast so we can start trying!!!!!!!!
LOVE the mini chandelier here and the blushy pinks!! 

I just love the colours in this one! Pink, green and yellow makes a really nice spring palette don't you think?

LOVE the chandelier here and the pink/white/grey colour combo is really soothing in my opinion! 

Again LOVE the mini chandelier and I realllllly love the flower tree...the flowers are 3D!!!  It's so pretty! Although I think I'd opt for all white furniture instead or go with dark brown wood!  

4 comments:

  1. only a month to go!! i love those rooms! tho the last one, yah i am def a fan of all the furniture matching for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Yes I can't wait til June!!! It'll be so great to GET pregnant and skip 5 months later so I can find out if we have a boy or girl!! THAT'S when the fun begins I believe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the pink/green/yellow palette picture? I love it!

    ReplyDelete