Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dear Aunt Flo...please visit me soon!

I don't have much to write about these days.  It's all about waiting really.  I'm still trying to decide when exactly I will announce I'm pregnant when I do get pregnant. I really don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret for 3 months.  I've never wanted my period to come as much as I do now!  Usually I'm dreading Aunt Flo's visit but I'm DYING for her to come and go so we can start trying in June!!!! She's due to arrive sometime next week!!!  This reminds me...gotta get my last fix of oysters and wine asap!!
 I've been reading up on the signs of pregnancy and although they seem sucky I know I'll be actually hoping that I vomit in the morning HAHA And it's funny but I can't wait to start peeing on pregnancy sticks HAHAHAHAHA  

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment