Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary!!!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary!!!!! I CANNOT believe 
how fast 3 years have just flew by!!! I have the bestest hubby in the world
and my baby girl has the bestest Daddy in the world!

I'm one lucky girl!!

So obviously we have a 2 month old right now so we kept celebrations pretty 
low key.  Ed came home with 2 dozen beautiful red roses!!! My parents offered to babysit while we went out for dinner alone...which was AMAZING!! It was weird to just sit and eat 
and I actually called halfway through dinner to see how everything was because 
I was a little paranoid!!! I also had my first post-pregnancy alcoholic drink....Sangria....and 
rather than ordering a glass each we decided to get a whole pitcher hehehe. I 'pumped & dumped' that night since I have like 10 bags of milk frozen in the freezer so I was good! Oh and I'm
officially a Mommy because I forgot to get a photo of hubby and I together ON our anniversary....
Mommy Brain!!!!

Here are a few photos from the night...
My beautiful roses!!
Our pitcher of Sangria!
Yup...we drank from the pitcher LOL!!
Free celebratory desserts are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment