Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday To My Hubby!!!

My hubby turns 30 years old today!!!!! And just like a Daddy, he didn't ask for gifts but rather got his little girl a new toy!! 
Evie in her dress and new toy!!
Even though it was Ed's big 30th birthday we kept it simple and had lunch with his parents (dim sum!) and a BBQ with my family for dinner (Ed cooked all the food hehehe).  He got a good share of Home Depot gift certificates and my sister got him a mango mousse cake!!!
Our little family!
I asked him later that night if he felt like he was missing out at all because he didn't get to party it up on his 30th birthday and he told me that it was fine because the last 3 birthdays (since we've been married) he's had he was in 1) Hawaii...for our honeymoon 2) Disneyland...for our 1st wedding anniversary trip and 3) Whistler...for our 2nd wedding anniversary trip.  And that he was actually glad to just have it low key and relaxing at home this year. <3

Guess it's ok then LOL We'll resume our annual trips next year WITH our baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment