Friday, June 29, 2012

Evelyn: 2 Months Old!!!

Happy 2 Months Evie!!! Time is flying by way too fast and you are
growing up even faster!!! Mommy and Daddy loves you more and more everyday!!!
2 months have gone by since my baby changed my life forever.  I honestly can't believe how fast time is going by.  She's growing up way too fast for my liking!!!  

This past month I've grown more and more in love with my baby.  It's so true what they say...you've never loved until you have your own child to love.  All the sacrifices/sleepiness/tiredness is SO worth it and I would do it all again ten-fold for my baby girl.  

Now that it's been 2 months we totally have a routine/schedule down pack.  I can read her way better and know what she wants...which makes me a VERY happy Mommy!!  

Evie at 2 months can...
~Smile a lot more...and even responds to my voice with smiles!!
~Hold herself up when I put her on my shoulder
~Kick her feet and swing her arms a lot harder than before...and with purpose!
~Swing her arm at hanging toys in her playmat
~Make coo-ing sounds and laugh
~Responds to my voice by looking for me
~Make eye contact with me and her toys
~Notice where sounds are coming from
1 month vs 2 months...note that her shirt on the left is NB size and
the one on the right is 3-6mo size!!! She's growing a LOT!!
Evie's monthly onesie stickers are from a store on Etsy called Little Baby Bumblebee

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy these first months because they go by SO fast! She is adoreable :)

    ReplyDelete