Sunday, December 18, 2011

20th Week Update and Belly Pic!

20 weeks aka HALF WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! 
Symptoms: Just the usual fatigue...and I can finally say I'm hungry a LOT more often now!!
Mood: I'm still the same old me I think...
Cravings: I do believe that I'm actually craving fruits and veggies more often??  This is VERY rare for me as I usually crave meat!
Bump Measurement: 32.25 inches (increase of 1/2 an inch!!)
Weight: 93 lbs (same as last week...I think I've gained a solid 5 pounds since before pregnancy??)
20 weeks!!!!!!!!
week 3 vs week 20!!!!!!  

Next OB appointment in 2 days and 20 week ultrasound in 5 days!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed that baby will be cooperative and hopefully we will get to find out what we are having!!! Cast your votes on the right panel if you haven't already! We will be announcing if it's a boy or girl after Christmas!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment