Sunday, September 25, 2011

8th Week Update and Belly Pic!

WEEK 8!!!
YAY 8 weeks!!!! Finally!!!!! I can't wait for this week to be over with because I haven't passed week 8 in like a month!!!!!!  All this due date changing-ness had left me in the 6-8 week limbo for the past 3 weeks....thank GOODNESS week 8 is finally here and now I can move forward with the pregnancy!

Symptoms: I'm glad to report that I'm less tired!!! Starting to feel a bit of tightness/cramps/tingles all over the tummy area...guess it's going through another phase of expanding! The weird dreams have also started....I get about 2/3 per night!!! SO WEIRD!!!!!!
Mood: Still cranky but usually only at the end of the day after work when I'm the most tired.  I'm LESS tired...that doesn't mean I'm NOT tired HAHA
Cravings: Still nothing really.  I find that I will eat something and if I like it I'll eat it for a few days straight then get totally sick of it and then I'm forced to find something else to obsess on.  My appetite isn't getting better and sometimes I FEEL like throwing up but still haven't done so.  I much prefer snacking than eating an actual meal! 
Bump Measurement: (forgot this part last week): Still 28 inches!
Last week vs. this week at 8 weeks!!!  Grown much?? HAHA 
Another fun this I did this week...I went to the maternity clothing stores in my area (there's only 3) and tried on some stuff.  It was super fun to try stuff on with the pillow on my tummy HAHA I guess this is what I COULD look like in a few months (Christmas??) I LOVE the way a big belly looks on me!!! This is quite hilarious HAHAHAAH
I also got our first ultrasound photo framed!!! I love that 'coming soon' caption. It also came with the captions 'It's a Boy' and It's a Girl'...I will be using this frame to announce the gender when the time comes!!!!! Christmas this year is going to be SUPER awesome!! I'll have a real belly AND know what I'm having!!!

4 comments:

  1. If you get a chance, go down to BellisFair. They have a motherhood maternity store, and I found great stuff there for pretty good prices. I think I spent about $200 for my entire maternity wardrobe.

    I know we have a Thyme maternity here in langley, but I never went there... not sure what else there is around here. old navy maternity?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashely! Ya I've been told to go to Bellis Fair by a number of people!! I will head down there Thankgiving Long Weekend when I have time! I'm set for pants but I need tops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Christmas? Girl, you'll be that big when you're 9 months pregnant! ;) You're itty bitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?? I was told that the tinier you are the bigger you get since there's no where for the baby to go but OUT! We'll see!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete